Big Sister heat transfer vinyl decal
Looking for that perfect shirt to announce your pregnancy? Or perhaps a gift for the new Big Sister in your life? This decal can be used to make an adorable shirt for sibling pictures to celebrate your growing family.
This is a heat-transfer vinyl decal that may be safely applied via iron or heat-press to cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blends. Please see instructions for application before purchasing.
- Infant - 4.5"
- Toddler - 5.5"
- Youth - 8"
- Adult - 9.5”
The Tiger's Trunk is not responsible for mishaps during the transfer process. If you are not confident in your ability to apply an HTV decal, we recommend bringing it to a local business to have it professionally heat pressed.
Instructions for applying your decal to Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blends:
- Remove wax paper.
- Heat your iron to 300-320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your decal on your project sticky side down. You can pick it up and re-place it at any point before applying heat. If your design contains multiple pieces or layers, make sure to apply the bottom layer first and work your way up applying each layer individually.
- Once you are certain of placement, apply heat over the design are for 5-10 seconds per section.
- Slowly begin peeling the carrier sheet away. If the vinyl peels with the plastic, repeat step 4.
Instructions for applying your decal to 100% Polyester:
- Remove wax paper.
- Heat your iron to 300-315 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Preheat fabric by applying the iron to the fabric for 5-10 seconds.
- Place your decal on your project sticky side down. Make sure to place it carefully and accurately, as it may be difficult or impossible to move around since your fabric will already be warm. If your design contains multiple pieces or layers, make sure to apply the bottom layer first.
- Apply heat for 10 seconds without a teflon sheet and then for 15 more seconds with a teflon sheet (not included with purchase; a dry washrag will work if you do not have this).
- Wait a full minute before slowly peeling up your carrier sheet. If the vinyl peels with the plastic, repeat step 5.
If your vinyl ever begins to peel, simply place a washrag or Teflon sheet over the vinyl and re-iron. Never place iron directly on vinyl.
Double check your shipping address before submitting your order. Any orders that are returned due to address errors will be subject to a reshipment fee before it is resent.