Football Decal | Band Decal | Football and Band Mom | Heat Transfer Vinyl Decal
Elevate your game day spirit and show off your dual pride as a football and band mom with our Football and Band Mom Heat Transfer Vinyl Decal. This custom decal is designed to be the perfect accessory for passionate moms who support both their football players and band performers. Crafted with high-quality heat transfer vinyl, this decal is made to last. The colors are customizable to match your school's colors, allowing you to proudly display your team and band allegiance. Order yours today and let everyone know that you're a proud mom on the sidelines, supporting both the gridiron and the halftime show!
- This heat transfer vinyl decal can be easily applied to cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blends using an iron or heat press. Please read the application instructions prior to purchasing. The Tiger's Trunk cannot be held accountable for any incidents during the transfer process. If you lack the confidence to apply the HTV decal, it is recommended to seek assistance from a professional heat press service at a nearby business.
Find this design on shirts here.
- Approximate Size - 9.5”
- Please note that this decal will come in multiple pieces.
- Instructions for applying your decal to Cotton or Cotton/Poly Blends (The Tiger's Trunk is not responsible for mishaps during the transfer process):
- Remove wax paper.
- Heat your iron to 300-320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place your decal on your project sticky side down. You can pick it up and re-place it at any point before applying heat. If your design contains multiple pieces or layers, make sure to apply the bottom layer first and work your way up applying each layer individually.
- Once you are certain of placement, apply heat over the design are for 5-10 seconds per section.
- Slowly begin peeling the carrier sheet away. If the vinyl peels with the plastic, repeat step 4.
- Instructions for applying your decal to 100% Polyester:
- Remove wax paper.
- Heat your iron to 300-315 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Preheat fabric by applying the iron to the fabric for 5-10 seconds.
- Place your decal on your project sticky side down. Make sure to place it carefully and accurately, as it may be difficult or impossible to move around since your fabric will already be warm. If your design contains multiple pieces or layers, make sure to apply the bottom layer first.
- Apply heat for 10 seconds without a teflon sheet and then for 15 more seconds with a teflon sheet (not included with purchase; a dry washrag will work if you do not have this).
- Wait a full minute before slowly peeling up your carrier sheet. If the vinyl peels with the plastic, repeat step 5.
- If the vinyl starts to peel, simply cover it with a washcloth or Teflon sheet and re-iron. Do not apply the iron directly onto the vinyl.
- To avoid any delays, ensure the accuracy of your shipping address before finalizing your order. In the event that an order is returned due to an incorrect address, a reshipment fee will be required before it can be resent.
Color sample shades may vary depending on your viewing device.