Lucky St. Patrick's Day Instant Download Cutting File Package
- This is a digital download of a cutting file set. This is not a physical product. Nothing will be mailed to you. With this purchase, you will receive a zipped folder containing the above-pictured image(s) in SVG, DXF, JPG, GSP, PDF, PNG.
- We DO NOT give refunds on instant downloads for any reason. It is the consumer’s responsibility to know what they are purchasing and know how to use the programs and tools necessary to use their product.
- Double check your email address before submitting your order. This file package will be emailed to you directly via Etsy and it will also be available in your Purchases (Your Profile > Purchases and Reviews). All communication must be done through Etsy messaging, so please make sure to set your preferences to receive message notifications in case there are any questions about your order.
- We are not responsible for mishaps during the cutting or transfer process.
- We are not responsible for any file issues that may arise if you attempt to modify the original design.
- We are not responsible for web-browser programs. These types of programs are inconsistent and often have glitches. If you use a web browser program, purchase at your own risk.
- We do not provide technical assistance with our Instant Download files; however, we do provide a Q&A below for troubleshooting and we suggest you read it BEFORE purchasing.
I am unable to ungroup my file for layering. Some programs do not allow the release of compound paths. All of our files are saved as a single compound path as that cuts down on trouble moving between programs. If you use one of these programs and you need to layer your file, please send us a message BEFORE purchasing. We're happy to accommodate you with a file with separate compound paths that will work for your individual needs. There will be no extra charge for this as long as it is a quick edit on our part. If it is more involved, we will have to treat it as a custom design.
Why does my SVG file show up as an ART5 file? This can happen when your files become corrupted during the download process, typically because of a slow download speed, or an interruption in the download. Please delete your files and go back to your receipt to download a new set. I recommend ensuring that you don't have too many other items streaming or using up your bandwidth, to ensure as smooth a download as possible.
I don't see my SVG file. Instead, I see my web browser icon. What is this? This is your SVG file. If your computer isn't familiar with the SVG file type and doesn't have a program that natively opens them, it will designate it as an internet file, because it does know how to open the image (but not the cutting file) this way. With this in mind, never just double click on your file to open it in your cutting program - you must actually go into your cutting software and open the file that way. See above for exactly how to do so in your software type.
I don't see my DXF file. Instead, I see a 3D Object. What do I do? This is your DXF file. If your computer isn't familiar with DXF files and doesn't have a program that natively opens them, it may designate the file as a 3D Object instead. No problem! Just load it to your cutting software as you normally would.
To print on transfer paper (if you're using Heat Transfer Vinyl, for example), you will need a mirrored version of these files and I do not provide that. However, you can easily flip them once you have opened them in the default software on your computer.