White Mailbox Numbers
Each purchase comes with ONE sets of up to 4 numbers. Most mailboxes require two sets, one for each side, so please keep that in mind when purchasing.
These numbers are made for mailboxes in Southern Trace. Please measure your own box before purchasing in case yours differ. The numbers will not be the exact size as your current numbers, but should fit your box. Sizes are approximate:
- Small (1.7") - intended for Hawks, Dulion, Cromer, the Parkway, and Woodmere
- Medium (2.2") - intended for newer Johnny's Cove boxes
- Large (2.7") - intended for Southern Trace Circle, Southern Trace Drive, and some of the older Johnny's Cove boxes
This listing is for local residents who are able to do a pickup. If you would like them to be mailed or hand-delivered, select "Please Deliver."
If you select "Local Pickup," numbers will be placed in an envelope and can be located in a box on the porch of 6500 Hawks Place. Please allow 1 business day and pick up within 2 business days.
Numbers are made with matte white vinyl and should last several years. To apply:
1. Remove old numbers and clean any dirt or old adhesive.
2. Allow area to dry thoroughly.
3. Peel the number off the paper and carefully place it on your mailbox. Once it has been applied, it should not be removed. These numbers come individually and will not come on transfer paper, so be very careful when applying.
I'm not responsible for mishaps during application or if you do not measure your box correctly.